Friday, February 24, 2012

Students reading about injustice.

One of my students came up to me and showed me this verse she had found.

Psalms 58:1-2
1 Do you rulers indeed speak justly? 
   Do you judge people with equity? 
2 No, in your heart you devise injustice, 
   and your hands mete out violence on the earth.



I love that I am teaching my students about justice and what it looks like here on earth. I continue to pray for wisdom in teaching my students about how they can respond to what is going on around the world. 


At the end of the chapter, there is hope. 
11 Then people will say, 
   “Surely the righteous still are rewarded; 
   surely there is a God who judges the earth.



God judges the earth. He will bring complete justice one day. There is hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment